LNH20: Tales of the LNH v20 #1: Fall and Rise Part 1: "As The World Wakes Up From History"

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Jan 29 15:22:36 PST 2012

On 1/29/2012 3:20 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Jan 2012 14:20:04 +0000 (UTC), Adrian J. McClure wrote:
>
>> On Jan 29, 5:18 am, James Mason<mason.james.jamesma... at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>> Wait I thought the city was a flying city! That's how I referred to it
>>> in The Great Catastorphy
>>
>> Well, I'm sure it occasionally is.
>
> Kid Enthusiastic goes through a six-issue arc angsting about whether it'd
> be ethical to drop a penny over the side.
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, tie-in.

... but only in an Ultimate Kid Enthusiastic spin-off.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.