LNH20: LNH20 Comics Presents #9

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Jan 28 18:01:23 PST 2012

On 1/28/2012 4:26 PM, Lalo Martins wrote:
> Yowza. If that doesn't encourage everyone else to write, I don't know
> what would.

And it even tied in with Clueless Lad!  8{D>

> Retconic question though: what was the explosion we've seen Recovery Man
> and the Kiwis running from? The pizza warming?
>
> (But maybe don't answer in a reply... answer in the next issue ;-) )

Oh, and I saw the dragon giving multiple spoons away.  One in exchange
for service, one for pizza.  Sounds fair.  And apparently the *valuable*
spoon is not where people think it is.  Sounds in character for a dragon.

> -- Lalo “one hundred pizzas of the same flavour... what a philistine
> Dragon” Martins

Yeah, but if you're a meat eater, what other flavor is there?

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.