LNH20: Tales of the LNH v20 #1: Fall and Rise Part 1: "As The World Wakes Up From History"

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 28 15:12:54 PST 2012

On Jan 29, 2:37 am, Scott Eiler <sei... at eilertech.com> wrote:
> On 1/28/2012 1:04 AM, Martin Phipps wrote:

> > You know, technically, it could be the state boundary that moves while
> > Netropolis itself remains where it is.  Less catastrophic. ;)
>
> ... although that kind of limits Net.ropolis to Ohio, Pennsylvania, and
> West Virginia.  Or whatever.  And watch out if the rivers that follow
> the state lines move too!  8{o>

More like Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Indiana.

On Jan 29, 3:27 am, Lalo Martins <lalo.mart... at gmail.com> wrote:
> quoth Martin Phipps as of Sat, 28 Jan 2012 09:04:18 +0000:

> 5: As for where it moves to (and what happens to the places it leaves
> behind), my impression is that it more or less realigns reality, like
> Scott said; just like most people feel like the LNHQ has always been in
> whatever part of town it happens to be, I think after it moves, nobody
> can point with certainty to where exactly it was before, although
> everybody remembers it was “thirty minutes from San Francisco” or
> something like that...

Oooh... I get it.  So instead of moving the entire city perhaps
whatever city LNH HQ moves to BECOMES Netropolis.  So Netropolis can
be New York one month and then Chicago the next month and then
Cincinnati, etc. and people will believe that this city has always
been Netropolis.  You could even have LNH HQ show up in Montreal and
Montreal would be Netropolis and the Legion would be speaking French
and this would be canon because this is the sport of thing that
happens. :)

Martin