SW10: Powernaut Friday #1: Super-Science Device Contest!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Jan 26 20:14:33 PST 2012

Hello, my Power Patrol! This is your pal the Powernaut!

There's a new day of the week: Powernaut Friday! So it's contest time!

My publisher tells me, the phrase "Alien Spankatron from Venus" came up
during his dinner tonight. So it has to go into the next episode. My
contest for you my Power Patrol, is: What super-science device do *you*
think should go in my adventures?

The winning answer gets original paper artwork for a full-sized panel of
the Powernaut web comic. (http://www.eilertech.com/​
stories/powernaut/1954.htm) There's also a second prize: original
artwork for a "talking head" panel!

Look for a new contest every Friday.  My pals on Facebook will get all
the contest announcements - but so will you, my faithful fans on my
letters page!

Fight on!

--
(signed) the Powernaut :-D -- http://www.eilertech.com/powernaut/ --