HCC: HCC27 The Element Of surprise

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Jan 25 18:38:38 PST 2012

On 1/25/2012 5:11 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 21:56:23 +0000 (UTC), Saxon Brenton wrote:
>
>> Let's try for something simple but with the option of being
>> expanded to something more complicated.
>>
>> The 27th High Concept Challenge will be 'The element of surprise'.
>
> ...hmmmmmmm.  My mind goes in several different directions here...
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, ponder.

... ambush, or no ambush?

(I've got some surprises planned, but no ambushes.)

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.