SW10: Powernaut 1954 #4: You Shall Feed My Rabid Venus Crocodiles!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Jan 25 18:35:24 PST 2012

Let's try this again, this time to the group...

On 1/25/2012 12:53 AM, Martin Phipps wrote:
> On Jan 24, 8:40 pm, Scott Eiler<sei... at eilertech.com>  wrote:
>>
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1954.htm#4
>
> "Can't stop now!  Earth women need me!"
>
> We wouldn't want to let them down, would we?
>
> I can picture it now: the Venusians have them chained down and the
> only way they can wriggle free is if they are covered with oil!
>
> Yeah, I know: I watch way too much porn. :/

... Oh, my.  I thought I was *already* headed over the top with the
upcoming episodes.  And I hadn't even considered bodies gleaming with
oily Venusian moisture.  Or spankings.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.