SW10: Powernaut 1954 #4: You Shall Feed My Rabid Venus Crocodiles!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Jan 24 20:40:27 PST 2012

I'm getting dangerously ahead of my weekly schedule again.  I've decided
to publish anyway, to tie in with... the new Powernaut page on Facebook!

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1954.htm#4

http://www.facebook.com/powernaut

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.