LNH/META: Eilertech vs. the Legion vs. Google Ads

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Jan 21 00:55:12 PST 2012

I have now figured out how to give my stories of the LNH their own
distinctive web pages under Eilertech.com.  The pages start at
http://www.eilertech.com/stories/lnh/ , and include both my Clueless Lad
stories plus "Stay Dead!".  They have the stylish LNH banner.

I have also figured out how to sell Google ads on all my story pages.
Until now, I only sold the ads on last year's pages plus the main page
of Superhuman World 2011.  Mostly the ads are for my amusement, as I see
(for instance) what kinds of survivalist wish to advertise on my
dystopian world.  But Google now owes me $4.40.  I expect the revenue to
increase as I spread the ads to my other pages and the old pages get web
traffic from searches.  Even $44.00 would be respectable.  It would be
difficult for me to turn the ads off for specific story pages.

Together, these things mean:  I now sell advertisements for LNH stories
I write, under the LNH banner.  May I do that?

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.