MISC/HCC: Team Xero #15

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 11:11:32 PST 2012

On Sun, 8 Jan 2012 03:13:40 +0000 (UTC), Jamas Enright wrote:

> Yet another pit of lava has opened up. What's with them these days? But as
> Brassica goes to investigate, he ends up with a very large problem on his
> hands...
>
> http://youtu.be/Mqm8YkXQr7M

Jeez, narrator, what's wrong with in medias res? >:/

> The criteria this time was a 24 minute limit to story creation. Since it
> can take that long just to get a scene to work, I placed the limit of 24
> minutes on script writing. And that's what got converted, with no extra
> word tweaks or extra body language that wasn't already in there, nothing
> else. Shows what does get added...

Intereresting.  The one thing I've had added - him, even though that's
grammatically correct, it parses weird.  The one thing I would have added
was some sort of twist on how things were resolved, having it *not* follow
the pattern they predicted at the beginning.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, lava~