LNH20: Clueless Lad Team-Up #1: Artwork

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 07:50:22 PST 2012

quoth Andrew Perron as of Sun, 15 Jan 2012 14:40:58 +0000:
> On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 03:13:54 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> I've assigned myself weekly art duties.  I'm running ahead.  So it's
>> bonus artwork time!  I believe this to be the very first portrayal of
>> Nudist Man.
>>
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/lnh/nudist_man.png for the artwork.
>
> Interesting!  His physical appearance has never really been nailed down,
> and that works well!

The really funny part is that I imagined him pretty much like that: tall,
broad, dark hair, short beard. When I saw the drawing I assumed that
match was because he was described like that somewhere that both Scott
and I read. If you say that's not the case... interesting.

-- Lalo “zeitgeistist” Martins