RACCIES: Bronze Boot Eligibles

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 06:30:30 PST 2012

Well, I've only gotten one nomination ballot in, and it's already the
middle of the month!  This will not do!  Therefore, I think it's time again
to round up and post the eligibles for the DOCTOR STOMPER BRONZE BOOT FOR
EXCELLENCE IN EXPOSITION!  Wooooooo!

rec.arts.comics.creative Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ]
[LNH/META] The LNH Frequently Asked Questions
usVerse: The Unfinished Sentence-Verse Info
ASH: CSS #28 - Thirty Years of Jenny!
ASH Wednesday: How To Read Academy of Super-Heroes
ASH Wednesday: Academy
ASH Wednesday: City of Lions
ASH Wednesday: Warden Year One
ASH Wednesday: Pandora’s Box
ASH Wednesday: Conclave Arise!
ASH Wednesday: Deep Armageddon
MISC: One Day at a Time: answer time! 2!
StarFall: Official Guide to the StarFall Universe #1
LNH20: The LNH2 That Never Was

And, why not:

lsdb-dev tripwire report - 2011-01-27

Let me know if there's anything I missed!

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, lsdb-dev root for Favorite New Writer!