LNH20/META: The Fate of The Recovery Man

Saxon Brenton Saxon.Brenton at uts.edu.au
Sat Jan 14 18:59:47 PST 2012

Sorry for not replying sooner, but I had a train trip back to Sydney yesterday.

My intention (which admittedly has nothing to do with what actually happens) is that as soon as the Recovery Man set off the fireball he turned intangible again, and left the dragon (and anyone else in the blast zone) to their fate, and then walked out because there were no electronics in the area for him to piggyback on.

---
Saxon Brenton