[LNH20] Sous Generis (one-shot)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Jan 14 01:32:29 PST 2012

On 1/13/2012 9:53 AM, Dave Van Domelen wrote:

> Author's Notes:
>
>       Appropriately, I wrote this while waiting for my lunch to cook in the
> office toaster oven.  I took a chunk of dialogue I wrote in the LNH20 Comics
> Presents #7 thread, expanded on it and wrapped it in a couple of other short
> scenes to provide the LNH with its resident food prep expert.

My.  This is the stuff that future generations of LNH will consider to
be Holy Word.  Now, are you sure you don't qualify for the 24-Minute
Challenge?  8{D>

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.