LNH20/META: The Fate of The Recovery Man

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Jan 13 20:17:15 PST 2012

On 1/13/2012 6:37 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> The last I saw, he was taking his chances with dragonfire. Does anyone
> have a plan for him, which they can state tonight? Otherwise, my own
> plot is about to deal with LNH Sub-Basement 42.

Perhaps I was being too cautious in asking, since he'd just been created
one episode ago.  So, never mind.  And go read Clueless Lad Team-Up #2!
  There might be some excitement.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.