RACCIES: Prehistoric Productions Eligibles for 2011

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 09:05:42 PST 2012

Haven't gotten any nomination ballots in yet, and I was wondering why.  I
realized:  I haven't posted my own eligibles yet!  Let's get that fixed
now:

RACC1.  FAVORITE WRITER:

Ta-daaaaa!

RACC2.  FAVORITE ONGOING SERIES:

Totally by me: Digital JUMP!, The Tribulations of Kid Review

Contributed: LNH v2, LNH20 Comics Presents

RACC3.  FAVORITE MINI-SERIES:

Captain Sestina, Just Imagine Andrew Perron vs. Saxon Brenton in the Return
of the RACCies! (which is getting close to that 12-issue mark, but)

RACC4.  FAVORITE ARC:

Warriors of Light (Digital JUMP! #4-probably10)
Just Imagine Andrew Perron vs. Saxon Brenton in the Return of the RACCies!
Into the Letters Page Dimension (The Tribulations of Kid Review #5-?)
The Spoon of Destiny Saga

RACC5.  FAVORITE SINGLE ISSUE (include a short blurb that identifies the
issue):

Digital JUMP! #7-8, Special #1
Just Imagine Andrew Perron vs. Saxon Brenton in the Return of the RACCies!
#10-11
LNH v2 #34
The Tribulations of Kid Review #5-6
LNH20 Comics Presents #2, 4

RACC6.  FAVORITE HERO/PROTAGONIST:

Characters I created or were spun off from my creations or I spun off from
someone else's:

Kid Enthusiastic
Kid Enthusiastic-Y
Kid Enthusiastic, the other one
Kid Enthusiastic, the *other* other one (actually, I don't think LNHX ever
called him that)
Casey von Aluminumfoil
Like Rouge/Crimson @venger
Malachite Wendigo/Shining Tungsten Magister
Faded Iron Master
The Gastroenterologist
The Solar Sails
Hi-Fi Lorelai
Sir Isaurian
Dualist Lad
Orange Zest
Magentrix
Green Knight
Captain Sestina
Joaquin Aguirre
Kid Review
Agent Mephitidae
Kindle
Otherkin Lad
The Router

Characters of others I had the chance to write:

Bluetooth
Plot-Error Man
Red Herring
Convoluted Origin Man
Manga Man Pink
Exciting Leather Strap-On Lass
System Corrupters Setup Kit
You're-Not-Hitting-Me-Hard-Enough Lad
Doc Nostalgia
Nerf Girl
Nudist Man

RACC7.  FAVORITE VILLAIN/ANTAGONIST:

Column A:

Kid Enthusiastic-Y
Time Crapper VI
Baron MacNottherealvillain
Hassitron
Meitnericus/Tuxedo Break
Rotengenwon
Copernicron
Queen Transuranium Butterfly
The Infortuhada
Tiniebluna
Diablilla
Otakaiser

Column B:

Death/The Ebon Skater

RACC8.  FAVORITE SUPPORTING CHARACTER:

Emperor of Chi-Gamma
The rest of the Interim Iconoclasts

B:

Rwtn-T'bol

RACC9.  FAVORITE NEW CHARACTER:

Time Crapper VI/The Gastroenterologist
Meitnericus/Tuxedo Break
Rotengenwon
Coperincron
Queen Transuranium Butterfly
Emperor of Chi-Gamma
Captain Sestina
Joaquin Aguirre
The Infortuhada
Tiniebluna
Diablilla
Sir Isaurian (not *technically* new, but)
Orange Zest
Magentrix
Green Knight
Agent Mephitidae
Kid Enthusiastic (LNH20)
Kindle
Otherkin Lad
The Router
Otakaiser
(For LNH20, I'm just gonna count characters when they show up in stories,
even if I posted the idea for them in 2011.)

RACC10.  FAVORITE PARODY/COMEDY:

I'd put everything in here except Captain Sestina #1 and LNH v2 #43.

RACC11.  FAVORITE ACTION/ADVENTURE:

Every single issue I wrote in 2011.  I should really try some pure comedy,
shouldn't I?

RACC12.  FAVORITE ACRAPHOBE/DRAMA OFFERING:

Hmmmmm.  Nothing *too* dramatic, though the poetry of Captain Sestina #1
*could* fit here - what'cha think?

RACC13.  FAVORITE REVIEW TITLE:

The Tribulations of Kid Review

(Personally, I hope 2012 brings some new contenders.)

RACC14.  FAVORITE STORY UNIVERSE:

LNH
LNHY
LNH20
Conspicuous Lack of ASH

RACC17.  FAVORITE RUNNING GAG:

Hmmmm.  Well, there's "referring to Cyborg Gorilla Hemingway but not having
him show up", or the sixth Time Crapper's repeated frustrations at his
machine not working... but I don't know, would you call those "running
gags"?

RACC20.  FAVORITE NEW TITLE:

Captain Sestina is the only one, I believe. (And it didn't show up on
Saxon's Looniverse Eligibles post! Tsk tsk. ``)  Oh, other than LNH20
Comics Presents, of course.

THE IMAGE TESTIMONIAL TIMEPIECE (BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED):

Well, people didn't seem to agree with my complaints about only posting a
few issues of each plot I've been working on, so... >.>

THE "SPIDER SPINS!" LITTLE LULU WEB PAGE AWARD:

Sadly, http://www.ununnilium.net/ is down, and
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8877212/Ununniliad.html is the replacement for now.
Probably not nomination-worthy, but I'll leave that up to you.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, my but I seem wishy-washy here.