LNH: Making LNH Pages (Re: Not Making LNH Pages)

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 00:54:46 PST 2012

On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 03:12:10 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:

> Thanks.  I have yet to master the subtleties of the Herobox, but I now
> have a Clueless Lad Wiki at http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/CluelessLad .  If
> all goes according to plan, the Legion will soon have use for it.

Here, lemme fix that for you...

Usually, we use the ["Page Name"] format rather than the PageName format.
Maybe if the latter put in the space on display, like TV Tropes does, but
with the current way it works... (I'll also separate your username from
your author page.  BECAUSE I'M THE GOD BWAHAHAHAHAHA)

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, wonders what we'll name the Classic LNH
version's page when he shows up.