LNH20: LNH20 Comics Presents #7: The Spoon of Destiny Saga Part 7

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Jan 11 17:45:47 PST 2012

On 1/11/2012 10:12 AM, Saxon Brenton wrote:

> Andrew Perron replied:
> [...]
>>> What the lemurs hadn't expected was that the cook would return from
>>> the storage pantry and see them. "Hey!"
>>> The trio froze and stared at the cook. The cook stared at the
>>> lemurs.
>>
>> Hmmmm... now I'm thinking of who this would be. I've been rolling around
>> something about someone who has "the power to create food deserts", but how
>> would that even work... organic... something...
>
> I did briefly consider naming him Four-Star-Michelin-Cook Man, if that's any help.

Are we having this exercise because the name Cheesecake-Maker-Lad is
sort of taken?

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.