LNH20: LNH20 Comics Presents #7: The Spoon of Destiny Saga Part 7

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 01:00:34 PST 2012

quoth Saxon Brenton as of Tue, 10 Jan 2012 22:21:11 +0000:

> At the expense of repeating myself again: "Well, poop!"  Sometimes all
> the effort I go to in composing my posts in flat .txt files in notepad
> in order to avoid this problem just doesn't cut the mustard. I'm sure
> I've asked this question before, but: Anybody got any ideas on
> solutions?

There are two things that can cause quopri:

1: Characters outside the 32-126 range (unicode).
2: Lines longer than a certain width (off the top of my head, I think 80).

In your case I think it's possibly 2.

The other solution would be to try a different news client; maybe keep
your client for normal use but for posting stories try google groups?

-- Lalo “=20” Martins