LNH20: LNH20 Comics Presents #7: The Spoon of Destiny Saga Part 7

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 21:28:36 PST 2012

On Jan 8, 8:43 pm, Saxon Brenton <saxonbren... at hotmail.com> wrote:
>  it would be self-
> indulgent of me only throw out more plot threads for other people to
> finish rather than use, advance and/or tie-off other people’s threads.

I think that is the basic idea.  In order to move forward, some plot
threads need to be resolved.  Otherwise it becomes like one of those
daytime soap operas in which Luke and Laura argue for five minutes at
a time every episode while everybody else goes through with their
mundane lives all because the writers haven't decided where the story
is going.  (I used to watch those with my mom back when I was still
living at home.  We only had the one TV.)

Martin