SW10/PRECOG: Talk Back to the Powernaut!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Jan 8 17:31:05 PST 2012

On 1/8/2012 3:21 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Sun, 8 Jan 2012 00:15:06 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> *  Do you have any questions for the Powernaut, either in 1941 or 1954?
>
> Where were you on the night of the 17th!?
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, c'mon, gimme a straight answer!

Hi, Andrew!  I checked my calendar and found, on Thursday night last
December 17th I was Santa's helper at Shoppers' World in Framingham,
Massachusetts!  It's the world's largest suburban shopping mall.  Can
you believe, it has 44 stores?

Glad to see you in my Power Patrol here in 1954!

--
(signed) The Powernaut 8-D - http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut

(brought to you by) Shoppers' World -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoppers_World_(Framingham,_Massachusetts)