SW10/PRECOG: Talk Back to the Powernaut!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Jan 8 09:03:51 PST 2012

On 1/8/2012 5:42 AM, Martin Phipps wrote:
> Dear Mr. Powernaut,
>
> Greatings from the future!
>
> What time is it where you are?  1941?  1954?  No matter!  I have some
> advice for you!
>
> Invest in IBM.  Now.  Then in the early 80s sell your IBM stock and buy
> Microsoft stock.  Then in 2012 make out a check for one million
> dollars and send it to Martin Phipps in Taichung, Taiwan.  Don't
> worry: one million dollars will be petty cash for you!
>
> Hope to hear from you soon!
>
> Martin

Ha ha!  Hi, Martin!  I'm glad to hear you planning for the future!  But
my brainy friend S.O.S. assures me, here in 1954 the smart money is
going into power plants and rocket engines.  You'll get to see S.O.S. in
my adventures one of these years, when his atomic rocket ship is ready
to fly us to Mars!  And when you're flying to work in 2012 with your
rocket pack fueled with cheap, clean nuclear energy, you can thank him
for making it all possible!

Welcome to my Power Patrol!

--
(signed) The Powernaut :-D -- http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut