MISC/HCC: Team Xero #15

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Jan 7 19:55:06 PST 2012

On 1/7/2012 7:13 PM, Jamas Enright wrote:
> Yet another pit of lava has opened up. What's with them these days? But
> as Brassica goes to investigate, he ends up with a very large problem on
> his hands...
>
> http://youtu.be/Mqm8YkXQr7M
>
> The criteria this time was a 24 minute limit to story creation. Since it
> can take that long just to get a scene to work, I placed the limit of 24
> minutes on script writing. And that's what got converted, with no extra
> word tweaks or extra body language that wasn't already in there, nothing
> else. Shows what does get added...

Snort.  I found several funny moments in this film.  Particularly
including the arguing over the introduction, and the sneaky villain.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.