LNH20: LNH20 Comics Presents #6: The Spoon of Destiny Saga Part 6

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 7 16:07:24 PST 2012

Scott Eiler asked:
>> Okay, I think there is now a proposal to finish this story.  Objections?
>> Counter-proposals?

Andrew Perron replied:
> I think introducing this spoon *into* the story now is a good idea, but we
> shouldn't lock down which is the True Spoon quite yet. Let's play with the
> possibilities for a bit more and see what happens!

Well for my part I think it would be hilarious if the Spoon we have here
is the Looniearth-A Spoon of Destiny, with the real Looniearth-20 Spoon
still to be fetched from Italy by the Espionage Squad led by Agent-M as
originally stated early in the cascade.  Ultravac senses the arrival of the
Earth-A Spoon in the LNH-HQ ("Albeit off kilter.  Cearly they are
attempting to masque it's power signature, and not doing a very good
job.")  and sends forces to collect it, and this sets off a brief series of
misadventures and comedy-of-errors as various factions try to gain
control of the Earth-A Spoon.  But it doesn't have to be confirmed
whether or not it's the appropriate Spoon at this point.

And then, just as the bad guys think they have things under control,
Agent-M retruns to the LNH-HQ turns up with the real Earth-20 Spoon.
And then things continue on to whatever conclusion people think is appropriate.

Does this fit at all with what you have planned Scott?  If it does, I can
hash out a scene or two this evening, and either post it indepently or
forward it for inclusion in the next section.

---
Saxon Brenton