LNH20: LNH20 Comics Presents #6: The Spoon of Destiny Saga Part 6

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 00:31:21 PST 2012

> On 1/6/2012 11:23 PM, Saxon Brenton wrote:

> > Scott Eiler asked:
>
> > Andrew Perron replied:
> >> I think introducing this spoon *into* the story now is a good idea, but we
> >> shouldn't lock down which is the True Spoon quite yet. Let's play with the
> >> possibilities for a bit more and see what happens!
>
> > Well for my part I think it would be hilarious if the Spoon we have here
> > is the Looniearth-A Spoon of Destiny, with the real Looniearth-20 Spoon
> > still to be fetched from Italy by the Espionage Squad led by Agent-M as
> > originally stated early in the cascade.  Ultravac senses the arrival of the
> > Earth-A Spoon in the LNH-HQ ("Albeit off kilter.  Cearly they are
> > attempting to masque it's power signature, and not doing a very good
> > job.")  and sends forces to collect it, and this sets off a brief series of
> > misadventures and comedy-of-errors as various factions try to gain
> > control of the Earth-A Spoon.  But it doesn't have to be confirmed
> > whether or not it's the appropriate Spoon at this point.
>
> > And then, just as the bad guys think they have things under control,
> > Agent-M retruns to the LNH-HQ turns up with the real Earth-20 Spoon.

I like this.  I propose a running gag in which Agent M goes on
missions with the Espionage Squad but we never find out who the other
members of the espionage squad are because they are SO SO secret that
not even the reader can be trusted with knowing their identities.

I also have this idea that at some point Kid Enthusiastic gets
possession of the spoon.  Can he resist using it?  If his power is
enthusiasm then wouldn't he be tempted to use the spoon to right all
the wrongs in the world?

Martin