LNH20: LNH20 Comics Presents #6: The Spoon of Destiny Saga Part 6

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Jan 6 18:49:58 PST 2012

On 1/5/2012 8:22 PM, Saxon Brenton wrote:

> Scott Eiler mused:
>> Y'know, I could go for this being the *real* Spoon of Destiny. It's not
>> like that would be an anticlimax; the LNH would still have to make it
>> into past dragons and supergenius alien beings to secure it.

I meant to say, "into unexplored territory and past dragons...".  And I
really should have pointed out, this territory is the LNH's own
headquarters, which makes for a great intro story.  And villains will
probably be racing them in, through side doors which lemurs, kiwis and
dragons probably use all the time.

> Given the already described situation where a number of fake/decoy
> Spoons have been distributed all over the place, it is possible that
> the Earth-20 Spoon was hidden off-dimension in the setting of the
> classic LNH imprint.

Okay, I'll admit the Destiny Force is not going to pick a different
spoon to empower while the LNH is looking.  But it could have influenced
lesser beings such as humans and lemurs to shuffle decoys around before now.

> Which means the synchronicity of the Earth-20 Spoon returning
> at just the right time for a story Event is even worse than the
> kiwis imagined.

Indeed...

Okay, I think there is now a proposal to finish this story.  Objections?
  Counter-proposals?

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.