LNH20: LNH20 Comics Presents #6: The Spoon of Destiny Saga Part 6

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 05:39:20 PST 2012

On Thursday, 5 January 2012 12:03:55 UTC+1, Lalo Martins  wrote:
> On Thursday, 5 January 2012 11:18:37 UTC+1, Martin Phipps  wrote:
> > On Jan 4, 11:26 pm, Lalo Martins <lalo... at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > <I say we take it to sub-sub-basement 42. Throw it in the pile of
> > > composting dragon manure.>
> >
> > Minor point.  How come the Kiwis get to go to sub-sub-basement 42 and
> > yet the rest of the modern legion hasn't been below Level 35?  Are
> > they traveling through air vents?

Also — I'm assuming there's a normal (for an LNH value of normal) stairwell that goes down indefinitely, and the LNH hasn't been past 35 because, well, a combination of not caring and not having the time (with the exception, of course, of Too-Much-Time-on-His-Hands Lad).

-- Lalo “Not-Enough-Time-on-His-Hands Man” Martins