LNH20: LNH20 Comics Presents #6: The Spoon of Destiny Saga Part 6

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 02:18:37 PST 2012

On Jan 4, 11:26 pm, Lalo Martins <lalo.mart... at gmail.com> wrote:

> <I say we take it to sub-sub-basement 42. Throw it in the pile of
> composting dragon manure.>

Minor point.  How come the Kiwis get to go to sub-sub-basement 42 and
yet the rest of the modern legion hasn't been below Level 35?  Are
they traveling through air vents?  And have the Kiwis been in LNH HQ
since ancient times?  Does anybody in LNH20 speak Kiwi or does
everybody just assume they are dumb birds?  And do these Kiwis come
from Net Zealand or are they from another world altogether?

> Will someone please advance the bloody plot?

Well, I suppose we could return to the issue of the creature from the
box.  Perhaps he is an artificially evolved mouse.  We could imagine
an entire alternative future in which mice take over the world and
enslave mankind.  Planet of the Mice?

> Will a
> writer finally write something about the team who went to Italy?

I wouldn't dare.  Andrew called dibs on LNH20CP #6 but I guess he's
going to do #7 now.  Maybe he and Adrian have something worked out
already.

> Does anybody even read this stuff?

No, nobody.

Martin