RACCies/StarFall: 2011 Eligibles

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Jan 4 18:17:27 PST 2012

On 1/4/2012 1:05 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:

> Considering that I've been nominated for arcs I *still* haven't finished, I
> think it's possible.  OTOH, perhaps we need a rule on what the minimum
> limit is for issues in an arc for nomination?
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, oh what can it mean...

You mean, length of the arc?  I sure hope the minimum is "two".

Or do you mean, how many issues of the arc published in the ballot year?
  I suggest, the arc has to be *completed* that year.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.