RACCies/StarFall: 2011 Eligibles

Adrian J. McClure lord_soldeed at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 16:27:15 PST 2012

On Jan 3, 6:30 pm, William Strickland <indomitable.will... at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I would assume not, since I didn't get the whole arc into this year,
> sadly. I know I was saying I'd get it done before the new years, but
> that was tempting fate; afterwards I was too ill and medicated to
> write for most of December.

Sorry to hear that. I'm really digging Spellbinder. Chelsea's a fun
protagonist with a distinctive narrative voice, and I've enjoyed your
take on various mythological figures. I especially love trickster
gods, so I especially enjoyed parts with Hermes, Loki and Coyote.

AJM, also I hadn't read Spellbinder #4 when I threw a nosebleed gag
into my own LNH20CP #5