LNH20: Generation 2.0 #5

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 15:48:11 PST 2012

On Jan 3, 11:07 am, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Jan 2012 10:33:01 +0000 (UTC), Martin Phipps wrote:
> > On Jan 2, 9:52 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> >> Honestly, in your position, I'd re-read the original ideas threads.
>
> > And having done that I am even more confused!  Apocalisp was from
> > Ultimate Mercenary's timeline but now you guys have him in the
> > mainstream timeline.
>
> Well, yeah.  That's how alternate universes work.
>
> > So a month ago there were no plans for Apocalisp in the mainstream
> > timeline and now suddenly he's having an on again off again battle
> > with Googlemesh?
>
> Seehttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.comics.creative/browse_thread...

Oh, okay.  I missed where Googlemesh was mentioned.  But it's okay
because he only has to in the Village in 1962 when the Network sees
him battling ApocaLISP.  I doubt if he's spent thousands of years
sitting in a house in Narneta.  It's no big deal.  He may have fought
ApocaLISP ages ago and then learned that he was still around during a
return to Earth.

Martin