META: RACCtivity

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Jan 2 17:35:09 PST 2012

On 1/2/2012 4:51 PM, Adrian J. McClure wrote:
> On Jan 2, 7:33 pm, Andrew Perron<pwer... at gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> To be fair, this year was already doing well statswise even before the
>> reboot talk started.  I think a large part of it has to do with an
>> increased amount of feedback, but another part is definitely stuff like the
>> High Concept Challenge, last year's RACCowrimo, and the like.
>
> What was RACCowrimo? It's a shame I missed out on that.

The writing challenge of November 2010 was one story with at least four
weekly episodes.  Dave and I cranked out novelettes (mine was
"Cauldron"), and Saxon managed a novella.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.