SW10/HCC/PRECOG: Powernaut 1954 #1: The 24-Minute Web Comic!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Jan 2 16:05:04 PST 2012

I've actually threatened to show the world some raw Powernaut artwork.
Now would be the time.

I was informal with tracking my time for this effort.  I spent 30
minutes drawing it, but I was busy with other stuff too.  You can
actually see a lunch stain on one of the panels, though I've reduced it
to the color of pencil stains.

Powernaut 1954 could be raunchy.  I'll go to the opposite extreme in 1955.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/reference/1954.1.jpg

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.