RACCIES: New Award (Re: RACCIES: SW10 Eligibles for 2011)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Jan 1 20:21:47 PST 2012

On 1/1/2012 3:30 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> Gee, Andrew, you were up early New Year's Day to put out the awards
> ballot. The least I can do is share my eligibility.

I neglected to propose any new awards!  I can fix that, though.

The Cheesecake Lad Award for TASTIEST RACC FOOD:

- Kermit Marshmallow Pops (Mike Kittyman says they're Kittylicious!)
- Sharkasaurus Rex Sushi (The Dharma Brothers say, Sushiriffic!)
- Crusher Joe's Sliced Corned Beef (Zombies "live" for it!)
- Spellbinder Magic Hostess Fruit Pies (Zombies just die for 'em!)

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.