SW10: Powernaut 1941: Image Updates

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Jan 1 17:21:13 PST 2012

On 12/30/2011 9:53 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Dec 29, 9:13 pm, Scott Eiler<sei... at eilertech.com>  wrote:
>> On 12/28/2011 6:12 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
>
> <snip>
>>> ...see, a set width for *images* really seems like a good idea, to me.>.>;
>>
>> I see your point, but a set width which works for your computer won't
>> display right on Martin's iPhone.
>
> Hmmmm, point.
>
>>   Unfortunately, I'm not yet cool
>> enough to make the page No Wider Than...  but I could probably figure it
>> out.
>
> Sounds good!

I've re-lettered the comic with a more readable font.  That should help.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1941.htm

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.