RACCIES: Can't Think of a Catchy Name Productions eligibles for 2011

Adrian J. McClure lord_soldeed at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 1 16:51:42 PST 2012

Stories: Not a whole lot this year, as I was around for only the last
two months. Although this is still one of the more active years I've
ever had here.

LNH20 Comics Presents #1: The one where LNH20 finally gets started. A
whole lot of stuff happens and a whole lot of characters are
introduced.

LNH20 Comics Presents #5: Concluding the battle with Otakaiser, and
introducing Mother Time.

Journey into Procrastination #1: Winner of HCC #24, the story that
introduced Jenny Everywhere to RACC (not that I've done anything else
with her yet).  A tale of distraction, swordsmen, and vampires.

And also a RACCAFE post.

Characters: Notable characters I created, had a hand in creating or
wrote extensively for this year include:

Heroes:
Fearless Leader v20
January Frost
Doc Nostalgia
Nerf Girl
Ultimate Mercenary
Explain-the-Joke Lass
Private Eye
Sexy-Disturbed-Sparkly-Vampire Man (if you can call him a hero)
Jenny Everywhere

Villains:
Ultravac
Cat Lady
The current Death of the LNH20 universe, aka the Ebon Skater
Mother Time v20
Cardinal Dracula

Supporting characters:
Brian (objectivist pizza-boy not-quite-vigilante)
Andrea (reluctant henchwoman)

Other awards I might be eligible for:
Most improved author (Well, I actually wrote something this year, so
that's definitely some kind of improvement.)

AJM