META: More on RACC-Con 2012...

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 29 00:49:06 PST 2012

On 28 Feb 2012 Arthur replied to Rob:
 > On 2/28/12 4:43 PM, EDMLite wrote:
>> I received this very thoughtful response from Chris Gumprich with
>> regards to plans for this summer's get together, and thought I would
>> pass it on to all of you...
>>
> Anyone remember back in the 90s there was talk of writing a RACC
> convention to be posted on RACC (the project never got anywhere)?

Ayep.  As I recall Jamas and myself even write some short skits for it.
I've got the feeling mine was pretty crappy, but I can't for the life of me
remember much about it except that the characters were named, I think,
the Cactus Brothers.  (Which would have meant I was ripping off radio
parody skits developed here in Aus.)

---
Saxon Brenton