META: More on RACC-Con 2012...

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 28 16:57:08 PST 2012

On 2/28/12 4:43 PM, EDMLite wrote:
> I received this very thoughtful response from Chris Gumprich with
> regards to plans for this summer's get together, and thought I would
> pass it on to all of you...
>
> --Rob Rogers
> --Easily-Discovered Man Lite of the LNH

Anyone remember back in the 90s there was talk of writing a RACC
convention to be posted on RACC (the project never got anywhere)?

Well, something like that probably wouldn't happen now days either, but
maybe having an old timers thread or something where people who haven't
posted in long time to RACC could delurk and post during either the
LNH's 20th or when the July Con takes place if they can't make the trip
to SF ... well something like that could happen...

For any old timers out there... just so you know...

Arthur "Making no sense.." Spitzer