META: More on RACC-Con 2012...

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 28 16:40:03 PST 2012

On 2/28/12 5:01 PM, Adrian J. McClure wrote:
 > Well, I don't know if we're really "thriving." More like tenaciously
 > clinging to life. But we've been clinging a lot harder than we used
 > to.
 >
 > AJM (embarrassed to admit I still don't quite know who Chris Gumprich
 > is--there's just so much stuff in the archives...)

He wrote mostly for the NTB... he did the Voyd series, which was fun..

Also did R.E.J.E.C.T.S '95 (I think) for the LNH...

Also wrote the first Review Column for RACC called 'RACC Reviews'..

And also brought back Paul Hardy into writing stuff... so if it weren't
for him there would have probably never been an LOH series...

Arthur "Feels Old.." Spitzer