META: More on RACC-Con 2012...

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 15:43:37 PST 2012

I received this very thoughtful response from Chris Gumprich with
regards to plans for this summer's get together, and thought I would
pass it on to all of you...

--Rob Rogers
--Easily-Discovered Man Lite of the LNH

<<Cut n' Paste Text Below>>

Wow. Your email had me flashing back to many nights spent in the
university Unix lab, feverishly typing in emacs when I should have
been working on assignments... It was a simpler time.

Flattered to be asked, and amazed to be remembered. I was never one of
the top echelon on RACC, but its nice to know my name still comes up
every now and then.

Sadly, although I usually take any opportunity to visit the Bay Area,
I won't be able to make the trip this year. Too bad, it would be a
kick to dig out the old trenchcoat and pretend it was 1994 again. :)

Tell the two or three who still remember me that I said 'hey', and it
really thrills me to see that RACC still thrives after all this time.

-Chris