LNH: UM #6

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 08:54:47 PST 2012

Yeah, I really need to reread more as well. @-@

>> Could elide over it and then go into it in an issue of LNH Comics Presents
>> later.
>
> You know, I just had an idea which I'm still not sure if it's one of
> the best or worst I ever had in my life... Back to you when I send
> this for editing. (Since it's related to Just Imagine, though I do
> wonder if I'll ever get around to joining them up at this rate.)

Moooahahahaha.  Hahahamwaha. <3

> I should also mention that I'm writing a *completely different* issue
> of LNHCP which is also set during the ILC, featuring another, entirely
> forgotten character of mine. I wrote a chunk of that today too. I
> wonder whether I have too much on my plate now, though I'm writing a
> LOT more in my active phases than I used to...

Yeah, it's a weird effect where the more I put on my plate, the more I
actually do.  It's something that needs to be balanced carefully, though,
else things collapse in on themselves.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, bouncing up and down.