LNH/Meta: Only 2 months or so to finish 20th Anniversary Essays...

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 27 17:59:30 PST 2012

Just a reminder... you have only 2 months or so to finish your
Essays for the 20th Anniversary for the LNH...

(It doesn't have to be an essay... it could be a youtube video, a
podcast, a webcomic or something else if you want)

Because I'm lazy here's a repost of what I posted last time...

--------------------------

But seriously, way back during the 5th anniversary Drizzt gathered up a
bunch of essays from the LNH writers of that time and posted them to racc.

http://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/racc/2007-April/003453.html

I thought it might be nice to do the same thing for the 20th, so I'm
putting a call out for anyone who has ever been an LNH writer or reader
to send me an essay, or thought, or something.  Doesn't have to be big.
   A pithy sentence will do.  And I'd figure I'd get this out now since
some writers (like myself) seem to take forever to write stuff... so
this gives you a year or so...

Send them to me by April 26th, 2012... arspitzer at earthlink.net

Or I guess you could post them yourself to racc, (or ac.lnh, or that lnh
livejournal... http://lnhers.livejournal.com/ if you want) on April 29,
2012...

Arthur "Will wait till April 25 to write mine.." Spitzer