HCC/LNHY/LNH/LNH20/ACRA: Looniverse Y #10 (HCC27)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Feb 26 17:29:04 PST 2012

On 2/26/2012 4:32 PM, Martin Phipps wrote:
> On Feb 26, 3:47 am, Saxon Brenton<saxonbren... at hotmail.com>  wrote:
>
>>       Later that week the coroner, Dr Scon, admitted both Karen Manx and
>> Carl Hernandez into the morgue.
>
> Ah what a difference one preposition makes!  ("into" rather than "to")

Indeed.

Great story, though I failed to sense the surprise.  Instead, it seemed
the targets had been expecting an assault like this forever.  Which is
very sensible on their part.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison (that's *Mister* Morrison to
you), Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.