LNH: UM #6

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 17:45:34 PST 2012

On Feb 25, 6:17 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:

> Indeed, much agreed on the strength of that tone.

I'm planning to write some kind of Epic Review of Beige Midnight
whenever that series is over. Of course, for it to be in the true
Beige Midnight spirit, it would have to be over a year late.

> And also because Curious Lass and Psionic Lad was a fun series!

Unfortunately, I haven't read that one yet. There's just so much stuff
on the archive! I am in the midst of Misfits right now, and also
rereading some other stuff that's relevant to the upcoming UM issue.
(Which I wrote a chunk of today.)

> Could elide over it and then go into it in an issue of LNH Comics Presents
> later.

You know, I just had an idea which I'm still not sure if it's one of
the best or worst I ever had in my life... Back to you when I send
this for editing. (Since it's related to Just Imagine, though I do
wonder if I'll ever get around to joining them up at this rate.)

> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, "What happened?" "Tell you later."

AJM (Probably more like "Let's forget this ever happened.")