LNH20: LNH Comics Presents: Spoon of Destiny Saga Recap

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 14:07:19 PST 2012

On Feb 24, 6:43 am, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Feb 2012 02:19:29 +0000 (UTC), Martin Phipps wrote:
> > Other-dimensional supergod?  Fiction suits?
>
> > Whatever.
>
> Not especially whatever.  Adrian's ideas are right on for my conception of
> the character, since, after all, I did base him (it?) on Grant Morrison's
> ideas.  He's not supposed to have different personalities so much as show
> different facets of one enormously complex being.
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, if it's "Mister", I should probably use
> "he"...

I still don't understand WHY.  As a writer, Grant Morrison would want
to understand his characters better so he would apparently (based on
what I saw in the link) dress up like one of his characters and walk
around like one of his characters just like a "method actor" would
stay "in character" even when he's not on set or on stage.  But what
would Mister Morrison be trying to accomplish by talking strangely?
To put it another way, if I were to assume the persona of Mister
Morrison what would I do?  That puts us back to square one in terms of
knowing how to write the character.

Martin