[HCC] Voting HCC #27: The Element of Surprise

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 24 13:36:00 PST 2012

HCC: Voting HCC #27: The Element of Surprise

No last minutes entries?  Okay then...

The posting period for High Concept Challenge #27, 'The Element of Surprise'
has passed.  By my count there are four eligible stories:

'The Element of Surprise' (one shot)  Dave Van Domelen  [ASH]
Lady Lawful and Doctor Developer #27 Special  'Surprise'  Andrew Burton  [ASH]
Superhuman World 2011 'The Element of Surprise'  Scott Eiler  [SW10]
Team Xero #16  'Big Red Button'  Jamas Enright  [MISC]

Votes for one of these four should be sent to my hotmail email addy at:
   saxonbrenton at hotmail.com

Voting will take place until the end of February 29th 2012.

---
Saxon Brenton