LNH20: LNH Comics Presents: Spoon of Destiny Saga Recap

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 06:43:38 PST 2012

On Fri, 24 Feb 2012 02:19:29 +0000 (UTC), Martin Phipps wrote:

> Other-dimensional supergod?  Fiction suits?
>
> Whatever.

Not especially whatever.  Adrian's ideas are right on for my conception of
the character, since, after all, I did base him (it?) on Grant Morrison's
ideas.  He's not supposed to have different personalities so much as show
different facets of one enormously complex being.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, if it's "Mister", I should probably use
"he"...