LNH: UM #6

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 19:49:23 PST 2012

On Thu, 23 Feb 2012 22:12:48 +0000 (UTC), Adrian J. McClure wrote:

> On Feb 23, 3:59 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Possibly - I know at least one reader found it a bit long. (Not naming any
>> names, but if you think "classic movies"...)
>
> Well, I may have to kill him off then. Again. :P

...see, I meant James Mason. XD

> What's ironic is that even though this is my longest issue to date,
> this actually took a very short time to write, something on the order
> of three days for the first draft.

Sometimes it just goes like that, you know?

> Although the first few pages were
> actually written in 2007, back when I was planning to have him go back
> to the main timeline just in time for the Infinite Leadership Crisis.

I had all of DJ! #5 up to "...advanced." kicking around on my hard drive
since... oh, sometime in 2004.

> I kind of regret not having a chance to see what happens when Ultimate
> Mercenary leads the LNH in Ultimate Ninja's absence (it would have
> been an absolute disaster, of course), not to mention how he would
> have dealt with the three Ultimate Ninjas in Killfile Wars.

Well, it's implied that he's going to be tripping through time (so as to
show up for his cameo in Just Imagine).  Perhaps you could have him stop by
Infinite April for a day.

> As with Lalo's Menace, the UM v20 issues are going to be shorter and
> come out quicker. This is partially because I have a LOT of ground I
> need to cover before a certain event.

Woo!

> AJM (I wish someone would kill me off in a story for a change...)

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron makin' it happen!