LNH: UM #6

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 08:28:50 PST 2012

On Feb 21, 5:27 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 17:13:34 +0000 (UTC), Adrian J. McClure wrote:
> > Ultimate Mercenary #6 (of 6)
> > ´Crossing the Streams¡
> > by Adrian J. McClure
> > with thanks to Andrew Perron for editing, feedback and ideas
>
> Quite welcome! And, for the record, you guys?  This is INSANELY AWESOME.
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, THE AWESOMEST

Thanks! But I realize I forgot to take the "Part 2" out in the middle
when I put together the final draft. Maybe I should have posted it in
two parts anyway, as it's rather long, though not Beige Midnight long.

At the moment I have a good chunk of UM v20 #1 done and I have the
plot for UM #7, but I'm feeling a bit burned out right now.

AJM (My posts on this thread have had trouble getting through; I
suspect it's because of the over-long subject line)