MISC: One Day at a Time: The Chronicles of Mike Kittyman #23: How Do Names Work?

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Feb 22 18:39:54 PST 2012

On 2/22/2012 7:14 AM, James Mason wrote:
> Mike: Jumbo shrimp.
>
> Alex: WAFFLE NIGHT GALL!
>
> The Arch Mage: Of those ten people, the bold high error of the bees my
>    god.
>
> THE BALL: hebedobedo. *EXPLOSION!*
>
> Mike: YAY! *EXPLOSION!*
>
> Alex: Oh no! *EXPLOSION*
>
> The Arch Mage: ...*EXPLOSION!*
>
> Announcer: GAH! ...What was up with that dream? Maybe I shouldn't
>    continue doing the stupid cat thing... Wait... this script is
>    different! Oh no.

Heh.  The dream sequence almost made sense!

> Charles T. Carver: Yeah, that would be inconvenient.
>
> The Arch Mage: *whispering* Seriously, he's like this all the time?
>
> Random Army Guy: 'fraid so.
>
> Announcer: Well, apparently that's done. Now, if you need me, don't.
>    I'm going home to sleep on a comfortable thing. Well, more
>    comfortable than this desk...

Wait, Mr. Announcer!  I got some questions!  Was the Army just visiting
the hero HQ, trying to take custody of the captured villains?  What was
everyone else doing there?  And is the hero HQ actually cool enough to
have detention cells, or do they tie the villains in bed?

> ----
> Oh man only 10 more levels until I can make Dragon Armor!

Shouldn't you be trying for Tiger Armor?

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.