HCC/MISC: Team Xero #16

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Feb 21 17:44:55 PST 2012

On 2/20/2012 8:03 PM, Jamas Enright wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Feb 2012, Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> On 2/18/2012 9:29 PM, Jamas Enright wrote:
>>> [Just in time?]
>>>
>>> Don't push that button. I know you want to, but you'll regret what
>>> happens...
>>
>> Hey, where's the button? The closest thing I saw to button activation
>> was a clapper device, conveniently off screen.
>
> It was the button Brassica pushed.

... was that button in his hand, and roughly the size, shape and color
of a broccoli crown?  I failed to see anything big and red in the entire
video, especially not a button.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.